Who's ready for some fun summer colors from Zoya? I know I am! And these definitely fit the bill!
ZOYA ISLAND FUN & PARADISE SUN
Zoya will be introducing two new collections for Summer 2015, Island Fun and Paradise Sun.
ISLAND FUN (cremes)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful cremes embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance the brilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
• Jace (ZP796) - Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented creme formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
• Cecilia (ZP797) - Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented creme formula.
• Talia (ZP798) - True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented creme formula.
• Serenity (ZP799) - Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented creme formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
• Nana (ZP800) - Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented creme formula.
• Demetria (ZP801) - A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented creme formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
• Genesis (ZP790) - Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
• Selene (ZP791) - True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper
layers of ocean water.
• Oceane (ZP792) - True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
• Isa (ZP793) - Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
• Mae (ZP794) - Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
• Aphrodite (ZP795) - Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
Aren't they gorgeous? You know I'm excited for the cremes, I'm also excited for both reds! Both collections are gorgeous and look so fun! These will be available on May 5, 2015!
But there is one more announcement! Watch LIVE as Zoya Nail Polish debuts the NEW Summer 2015 Collections – Island Fun & Paradise Sun on Periscope!
Join Zoya on Friday May 1st at 12:30pm EST to meet the collection and talk with Zoya Creative Director, Rebecca Isa, on how the new shades blend with summer cosmetic and fashion trends. If you don’t have a Periscope account already, don’t forget to get it set up now!
Broadcast Time: 12:30 PM Eastern
Follow Zoya on Periscope: @ZoyaNailPolish
Zoya retails for $9 (US). It is available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com. Zoya is BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
Thanks for reading and happy polishing!